THUR 1-7pm, FRI 1-9pm, SAT 12-9pm Outdoor or Heated Tent Dining, Firepits
They care for our lost, our abused, our neglected, our unwanted, and our forgotten pets. Please show you care by supporting our SPCA at the Dogtober Fundraiser.
Saturday, October 10, 2020
12:00pm - 7:00pm
To limit contact, the event won't be like the festivals we have had in the past, but it will be a fun day with your dog.
We invite you to bring your well-behaved four-legged friends to Brandeberry Winery! If you do not have a dog, maybe you can find one here as the SPCA will be holding adoptions at the winery.
Bring a blanket or chair to hang out and listen to live music from Skip Hoyt at 12:00-3:00pm and Rick Sylvester at 4:00-7:00pm. Come hungry to enjoy food trucks on site: Freddies Franks and Burgers and Thai1On. Dog Costume Contest with prizes at 3:00pm. Commemorative stemless wine glasses and t-shirt will be available for sale while supplies last. There will not be any vendors onsite this year, but the SPCA will be at the winery doing adoptions and selling some fun items at their booth.
1) Masks and social distancing required in all lines, at the costume contest, at the SPCA booth, and in the lawn
2) Bring chairs and blankets for lawn
3) Dogs must be on SHORT leashes (6 ft max) and kept in your social distance area
4) There is no admittance into the winery. Use windows on the side of the winery for ordering/pickup. Porta-potties available.
5) Skip the lines by ordering online at brandeberrywinery.com with credit card payment and go directly to pickup window.
6) Clean up after your dog using designated pooper scooper and trash can.
7) Absolutely NO beverages are to be brought onto the winery premises.
8) Wine flights will NOT be available, only single tastings of InsPEARation wine.
The special wine release will be our new sweet pear fruit wine called InsPEARation. A portion of the proceeds for each bottle sold will be donated to the SPCA so be sure to get some bottles to go!
Like us on Facebook
Brandeberry Winery, 5118 W. Jackson Rd, Enon, OH 45323
Hours for Outdoor Dining and Pickup
Thurs 1pm - 7pm
Fri 1pm - 9pm
Sat 12pm - 9pm
Wine tastings are available EXCEPT during live music due to crowds.
See Events for live music and food truck schedule.
Reserve Table on website for Fri/Sat if desired; blankets and chairs for lawn are always welcome. No outside drinks permitted on property.
Copyright © 2019 Brandeberry Winery - All Rights Reserved
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder